As a returning P&O customer I was let down. Arriving at our alloted time of 1500 boarding became a rush, even making the muster station became an issue. I was disappointed as all the excitement of relaxed holidays and a we take care of it attitude has gone. The logistics were wrong. On to the Cabin D522 it was excellent, I thought well mentained until my partner pointed out the face towels hadn't been changed, just refolded. Food excellent, quality of drink excellent, kids club excellent, itinerary spot on. On the whole the majority of the staff have forgotten to smile. The entertainment was also at the bearable level but undone by repetition. Don't get me wrong I have had a week's holiday but a week in Fuengirola would have been just as good. I love cruising, love the non flying option but now considering cancelling next year's booking as I will experience the same level of frustration at an Airport. Disembarkation opted for the early depart, low tide at Soton could not disembark untill the tide did her thing Logistics

Logistics

Azura Cruise Review by PARADS

• Sail Date: July 2019
  • Destination: Europe
  • Cabin Type: Superior Deluxe Balcony Stateroom
As a returning P&O customer I was let down.

On the whole the majority of the staff have forgotten to smile.

The entertainment was also at the bearable level but undone by repetition.

Logistics
PARADS’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Ages 7 to 9
Get Azura price drops

Superior Deluxe Balcony Stateroom
Cabin CA D522
Very good, let down by steward
  Azura Deck Plans