Norwegian Escape Cruise Review
2,810 Reviews

The crew was obviously not happy to be there and the food... :(

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review by Samdeen

• Sail Date: Jul 2019
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Studio Stateroom

The quality of the crew, their attentiveness and professionalism was far lacking. It was apparent they did not care to be on the ship. From boarding to disboarding the overall attitude toward passengers made me wish I was not there. The quality of the food was horrendous, soups had no whole ingredients and were clearly powdered. I myself was sick the entire trip! The setup on ship was a detriment to anyone not there with a whole family as they corralled guests into areas such as Skyline for evening parties (an area much too small for all guests) and then closed the only place to get a drink when passengers engaged in fighting due to the cramped conditions. The adult only pools/ hot tubs were nearly never enforced! I never got to enjoy the pool/ hot tub areas due to an excess of children present at all times splashing and screaming. When I put forth the money to get a spa experience in hopes of some kind of relaxation I was shorted the whole service (tip to toe) including a collagen eye treatment I never received even after asking about completing the service. It was nearly impossible to find a quiet space or other singles on the ship. I spent more money on this cruise than my last and am utterly shocked by my experience with Norwegian as a whole. No kind of vacation I would choose for myself again.

Samdeen's Full Rating Summary

Studio Stateroom
Cabin T1 11521

It was ok

New York (Manhattan)

Every member of Norwegian responsible for onboarding was extremely rude

Catamaran Cruise

Zara luxury catamaran was the only time I wasn't bombarded with kids

View All 105 Catamaran Cruise Reviews