3. Crown Princess
Tracking passengers with a medallion, not cool at all. You have to have this device on you to get in your room, and do anything else on the ship. Including getting on and off in ports. I work for a company that makes these devices for Amazon I know exactly what they are for. The buffet lines were awkward. The cruise wasn't bad,we have been on many. There were just more things I didn't like than I liked with Princess. The crusie director was almost invisible. Other cruise lines we have been on, they (cruise directors) have been much more involved with guests. Food was good, and they had lots of vegan options for those who eat that way. Entertainment was so so, again we have seen better much on other lines. We met a lot of very nice people on the ship. Almost always fun to talk with and learn from their point of view. Itinerary was very good, It would be a great trip for anyone.

Princess is tracking you (yes they are)

Crown Princess Cruise Review by 8loop7doug

Food was good, and they had lots of vegan options for those who eat that way.

Itinerary was very good, It would be a great trip for anyone.
8loop7doug’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BD R
Decent as cabins go. Nice closet set up, tv was huge. Quite the cabins was.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins