Here is the good and bad. Unfortunately more bad than good. As a note I am comparing this to numerous ships at similar price points such as Norweigan and Carnival.
- Beautiful on the inside. Atrium is amazing. New ship you expect this.
- Employees very friendly
- Nice cabins. We had a balcony
- Jacuzzis many available and nice
- Gym is nice
- Buffet food was good
- Quickest embarking of any cruise ship. Nice and fast.
- The pools were the worst we have seen. All adult pools 6 1/2 feet deep no shallow end. All very small and only 2 main ones plus salt water. Bottom line if you want nice pools this is not your ship
- Constantly getting harassed to spend more money on special restaurants, internet packages and drink packages. I am here to relax not get hit on while I am on a deck chair or drinking.
- Wi-Fi speed was shocking. You don't need to buy unlimited internet as it is impossible to consume more than the standard package
- Entertainment was the worst we have seen. Just not many shows at all. Other cruises have non stop entertainment but you are left bored unless you want to drink
- Only one restaurant you can eat for free outside the two buffets otherwise they want more money
- Free room service difficult to get hold of. Tried for 30 minutes one night and gave up
- Arcade nice but small. Bigger problem is that you have to book hours in advance to use popular activities like bowling and race car.