3. Spectrum of the Seas
If Royal Caribbean cared about their passengers, they would've made it clear that this cruise if for Mandarin speaking guests ONLY. AND with children 5 and younger. This was the least relaxing and enjoyable vacation that I've ever had. All activities (aside from shows) were in Mandarin. All announcements would preface "This announcement is for Mandarin speaking guests only" - can you imagine how does it feel to all other passengers??? My daughter could not participate in any activity as everything costs arm-and-a-leg (I would've expected for some free activities, considering how much we paid for the cruise), nor that she could participate in teen-club, as they were all in Mandarin. This was a cruise that I managed to use pool once! it was completely filled with kids in their life jackets. There was no place to stand. Food in a dining hall was not good. We ended up either just ordering only appetizers or going to the Buffet instead,. I do have to say that English-speaking crew tried to go out of their way to make us a bit more comfortable, and I am very grateful for that!!! But in overall - I do NOT recommend this trip to anyone who does not speak Mandarin, as you would feel incredibly uncomfortable (kids literally would point fingers at us!)

"Disappointing" is one word that would describe our cruise experience

Spectrum of the Seas Cruise Review by MayaB

• Sail Date: July 2019
  • Destination: Asia
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Balcony

AND with children 5 and younger.

MayaB’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Caribbean Spectrum of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 8D
We had cabin with a balcony and an ocean view. This was the best part of our cruise experience
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins