3. Carnival Valor
We chose this cruise because we wanted to simply have a party at sea. Because of tropical storm Barry, we were bused 2 1/2 hours away to another port. We ended up leaving out of Mobile Alabama, four hours late. As soon as we hit the open ocean, the seas were so rough, they had to drain the pools. The entire first day at sea, activities were cancelled, most of the passengers were stuck in there rooms throwing up, then the smell..... The stench of sewage would overcome us, to the point that we didn't want to eat or drink anything. The smell only got worse as the days went by. We couldn't get away from it, even inside our cabin. Because they run on such a tight schedule, the captain decided to go straight through the storm, rather than around it. We still ended up late, getting to Cozumel. Our shore excursions were cut short because of the time constraint, then... back on the stinky ship and head back into rough waters. We never had a nice dinner, for a couple reasons. The first night, they cancelled. The rest of the time, we were too seasick to do anything. Through all of this, we were never compensated for anything. Knowing how rough it was, at sea, It's my opinion that Carnival should have given us the option to reschedule, or cancel, altogether. At the very least, compensate us for the inconvenience of having to take an uncomfortable bus ride for over 2 hours. Nope, nothing.... Still had to pay $88 to park for 4 days. I will never cruise with Carnival again. Worst vacation of my life. Total waste of money. I didn't even get into the condition of the ship. run down, old and dirty.

They should have cancelled this cruise

Carnival Valor Cruise Review by haasrocks