3. Norwegian Getaway
The entertainment on the ship was amazing! We went to see Burn the Floor, Cirque Dreams and Steam, the Magic Show and the Million Dollar Quartet. They were all fantastic and you could tell that the performers were very experienced. The dining was okay. Garden Cafe had lots of options when it came to different cuisines. The teppanyaki restaurant and La Cuchina were nice but it was really annoying because kids have to eat from the kids' menu in the specialty restaurants. The service was so-so. It took a long time for the staff to get the drinks. The pools and hot tubs were very nice. I liked that the pools were not saltwater like many other cruises I have been on. The ports were amazing. The only problem that I had was that it was a bit chilly so you need to make sure to bring jackets. I have a special recommendation for a man named Kashif from Zimbabwe. He was a photographer on our cruise and he was very kind and he is one of the best staff members on our cruise. He definitely deserves a raise!!!

NORWEGIAN GETAWAY REVIEW

Ages 10 to 12
Get Norwegian Getaway price drops

Aft-Facing Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B1 13248
The staterooms weren't that bad. The bathroom wasn't really tight, you had lots of space to move. My family and I stayed in a 4 person stateroom (with a balcony). There was a two-person bed and a bunk bed for kids
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins