3. Anthem of the Seas
I took this trip with 30 friends and family. I was a little scared to do Royal because I had a bad experience 11 yrs ago with them. The Anthem of the Seas changed me the moment I stepped on the ship. She is big,beautiful and clean. CABIN # 9510---front of the ship with a 6ft window. Cabin was larger than balconies. I had 4 adults in the room with plenty of storage. There was storage over both beds and we had 2 closets. The bathroom was decent size. Umroy --steward took great care of us. He made towel animals almost every night, always greeted us with a smile and asked us how our day was going. FOOD: We had My time Dining. We ate in the Silk dinning room 3 nights, American Icon -once, Solarium Bistro-once, Windjammer- twice, Chops-once and Jamies- once for lunch Service at everyone was top notched. waiters brought out extras for the table. If you wanted something that wasn't on the menu, they got it for you. The seafood tower at Chops is a must. Shawn at Jamies brought us all the appetizers out family style. He also did the same for dessert. Needless to say we did not eat dinner that night ENTERTAINMENT: WE WILL ROCK YOU---so nice I saw it twice THE GIFT--- The story is tough to follow but the singing and special effects are amazing. SPECTRA'S CABERNET: Great singing and acrobatics . Here is my one complainant----Parents with young kids---If you child can not stay quite or sit still for an hour, PLEASE do not bring them to the show. You ruin it for others, SERVICE: EXCELLENT all around. My bartenders at the Sunshine bar( Seon, Gary, Larry, Stephen and Hermit) I will never forget you guys. They were simply the best bartenders I ever had on 10 cruises. PORTS: BERMUDA: took a taxi( $7 per person one way) Horseshoe Bay -- watched friends renew their vows on the beach. ST MARTIN: Took taxi to Maho beach and got drinks at Sunset bar---great experience. At night we did a sunset catamaran cruise on the Golden Eagle--Capt Charlie and crew were the best. A big shout out to My main man Otis who kept the drinks coming even in the thunder storm. SAN JUAN: My sons and I did the ATV ride at Campo Rico--another great time, great staff and drinks. FYI-- bring another shirt because you will get dirty. After that we met friends for a great lunch at Restaurante Mi Tierra--about 2 blocks from ship. Great mojitos and mufungo . LABADEE: was surprised how beautiful this beach was. We did the Dragon coaster( 35 for all day pass) great views from the top . Food at lunch was very good and there were plenty of bars on the island. It is a shame that the ship is moving to Europe next year because I would love to do another 9 days with Captain Hendrik and his crew.

EXCELLENT EXCEPT FOR ONE COMPLAINT

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review by sgt. mike

• Sail Date: July 2019
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Spacious Ocean View

ENTERTAINMENT: WE WILL ROCK YOU---so nice I saw it twice

SPECTRA'S CABERNET: Great singing and acrobatics .

PORTS:

sgt. mike’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas price drops

Spacious Ocean View
Cabin 1M 9510
spacious room at the front of the ship with a 6 ft window. Room was plenty big for 4 adults.
Lots of storage above the beds and has 2 closets. You did not feel any movement of the ship but we had calm seas the entire time.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins