3. Scenic Pearl
Both myself and my wife were on the pearl this past 2 weeks. I would like to say that this experience was top notch! Everything from the shore excursions to the food, and overall service was excellent The experience was varied and in depth and was pulled off without a hitch. My special thanks go to all the people on the ship and a well deserved special honorable mention to Darinka , our cruise director, who, in addition to being a top flight professional, is curtious, kind, funny, and tireless at her job, taking care of everything from on shore excursions to handling luggage transfers to and from the ship. The experience was executed to perfection. In addition, what a perfect way to get to know many new friends as the ship had around 150 passengers. This enables things to happen quickly and efficiently. Everyday can be either busy or relaxing. You choose............. The food was extremely varied with the chef tailoring the meals to the various ports of call. What was extremely worth while was their use of software via an app that worked very well . The app interfaces with your iPhone or your iPad etc enabled you to get valuable information from all sites we visited whether it was from an excursion or while cruising. Because of the GPS used, the app would recognize where you were and prompt you for more information on the site you are seeing or visiting. In addition, scenic has certain venues that are exclusive to scenic only. We were able to have a concert to ourselves in Vienna. My compliments to the Scenic Pearl and all the staff...... An all inclusive that truly was "ALL Inclusive""""

Jewel of Europe Amsterdam Budapest July 1st

Scenic Pearl Cruise Review by Bigzim

Bigzim’s Full Rating Summary
Get Scenic Pearl price drops

The cabin was very comfortable. Although small the linens were of high quality as well as the beds. Shower facilities were spacious with good quality soaps etc for our use