3. Ovation of the Seas
My travel agent sold us on this cruise. The ship was nice and beautifully appointed. Food was just alright. Everything was extra money and we were nickeled and and dimed the whole time. Husband bought the soda package and had to carry around a plastic cup like he was at an amusement park. Tacky! I felt like I was at a flea market , there was constant junk being sold on tables throughout the cruise. The shows were very good but time overlap of dinner, other shows, and activities forced us to miss many. Since the ship was very large we were not able to get up close to see the large wall of ice glacier that I hoped to see. I was so disappointed. I wish my travel agent, royal caribbean , or a review would tell me about this. I did enjoy myself because I went with great friends but the trip was not work the almost $6000 we paid. While I had a great time I don't think I'd do another cruise.

Not Worth the money.

AL419’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Ovation of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 1D 11662
The cabin had a smell of body odor. Fortunately, I brought air freshener. The bathroom smelled of urine.
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins