3. Harmony of the Seas
Great ship, wonderful staff, but MUCH too crowded! It was FULL capacity! The pools were so crowded most were unable to swim, standing room only! I was truly disappointed in the food. American Icon lines were worse than Disney! The Key lunch was great and then it went downhill quickly. Three times I had to send food back and I am not a "foodie". Jamie's Italian was expensive for okay Italian food. I could not text my granddaughter because I had an I phone and she had a Samsung and were unable to communicate with each other except for email. Royal needs to specify that fact. They recommended using Whatsapp, she did not have it and mine was inactive. We could not use the Royal App because she had to be thirteen in order to download it! The Internet was a total waste of money. Please be careful when ordering it. Shows were excellent and nothing at sea can compare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would do it again but approach the trip in a different way. Once again the staff was exceptional and are a HUGE factor in my four star review.

Loved the ship, but some sections need improving.

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by Judyrem

The Internet was a total waste of money.

Please be careful when ordering it.

Shows were excellent and nothing at sea can compare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would do it again but approach the trip in a different way.

Judyrem’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 6D 8536
Nice cabin, a bit small but lovely views and a good location. Our cabin attendant was extraordinary!
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins