3. Norwegian Sun
This was my first cruise since I had my son five years ago. My previous cruises have been with Carnival. I will start with the positives—embarkation and debarkation were way more efficient than my experience with prior cruises. The specialty dining was amazing. I really enjoyed the private island. It was pure bliss! Beautiful, peaceful and relaxing. Now for the negatives—- The customer service was absolutely terrible. The night we got there my room was filthy. Dust, hairs, unknown crusty stuff in drawers—it was awful! I made a complaint—and housekeeping came and cleaned. Still had crusty bits in drawers and stains on pillows. The room was very worn. Chopped wood in dresses a and closet. The bathroom sink had a screw hanging out. Our steward didn’t even bother to turn down our room or anything on our last night. While most of the staff was incredibly friendly, the workers at the the customer service desk were rude and dismissive. The entertainment was so so, and I was definitely bored by the third night.

Boat service awful, but the private island way lovely!

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review by Laylasmom63

• Sail Date: July 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

Now for the negatives—-

The entertainment was so so, and I was definitely bored by the third night.
Laylasmom63’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Get Norwegian Sun price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC 0004
Small and crowded. Carnival’s balcony room is much more comfortable.
Pool Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins