3. Ovation of the Seas
YES....This cruise should be on everyone's bucket list. Whether a suite or just a balcony it's a must the views are breathtaking. Dining_ The Wait staff in the my time dining which we did for the 1st time was so attentive . The choice of meals were for all tastes. Portions were were good Cabin- We stayed in a balcony room and purchased the key totally recommend it. Ports and Excursions... We used RCL for all our excursions I felt comfortable and secure knowing my cruise line endorsed these companies. Juneau we did the whale watching / photo excursion Of course the whales didn't corporate. Our guide was very knowledgeable and friendly when we got to Mendenhall I did however expect more wildlife to photograph but none was seen. Skagway we did the best of excursion absolutely the highlight of the trip. Victoria we did on our own I highly recommended the History museum nothing like that in the states. All in all I can stress enough how beautiful this trip was and the weather was also amazing.

Once in a Lifetime

Ovation of the Seas Cruise Review by MumZ51

• Sail Date: May 2019
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Balcony

The choice of meals were for all tastes. Portions were were good

Cabin- We stayed in a balcony room and purchased the key totally recommend it.

MumZ51’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Ovation of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 6D
Just the right height for photography. Our cabin stewart was amazing. Not too small usually do suite but this was ok.
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins