3. Norwegian Breakaway
My wife and l tried to take in everything you had to offer: Comedy shows: Excellent!!! Dueling piano bar: Excellent!!! They did a fabulous job taking requests and miraculously pulled off 80% of them JP’s Magic show: Excellent!!! Sid Norman’s Pour House band: Excellent voices, dancing and chemistry amongst the band!!! Pool party (not my scene, but it looked just like the movies with a lot of smiles, laughs and drinks... oh, and a bouncing beachball) Since the crowded pool was not my scene l was glad that we signed up for the thermal spa package. Not crowded, plenty of lounge chairs and air conditioned (plenty of heat in the jacuzzi and sauna but the AC is really nice when you need it). And also saw Velvet (a great acrobatic show set to music featuring some very talented artists/ acrobats). And everything was spotlessly clean I expected the excursions to be my favorite parts, and even though I had a lot of fun with them, my best memories were on the boat (and that doesn’t even take into account our honeymoon-related activities, which also took place on the boat). Seems most people ate at the Garden Cafe buffet. I wonder if they realize that Moderno, Savor, Taste, O’Sheahan’s don’t charge extra for bfast, lunch or dinner. The food was great!!!

Thanks Norwegian Breakaway, for an excellent honeymoon!!!

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by Changdito

• Sail Date: July 2019
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
My wife and l tried to take in everything you had to offer:

Comedy shows: Excellent!!!

JP’s Magic show: Excellent!!!

And everything was spotlessly clean

Changdito’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MB 10804
Cleaned twice per day!! What?!?!
Just a little bit smaller than the typical hotel room.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins