3. Celebrity Edge
Booked this cruse almost a year in advance ( great itinerary that caught our attention) and were shocked when a few months later prices went up 50%!!! It was our 18th cruise and I've never seen anything like that before.. But I am sure that those who paid pretty big bucks, were not disappointed.. The ship is not small but very easy to navigate. wherever we went, we'd find something new we've never seen before. I am talking about ship's decor, theater reinvented, Eden, Magic Carpet .. and more.. Dining - for the 1st time we did not book any specialty restaurants. Edge has 4 dining rooms and each of them has their own mini menu beside the common for all 4. So we had tried 3 of them and food was great!!! Buffet - no complaints .. aft tea with scones and clotted cream ( and we are not British, but LOVED it). We decided to change our dinner time and didn't even had to tell anyone. All our walk ins were successful, we were accommodated right away. Took couple of excursions - no issues there. Tenders were so modern.. again it was the 1st time when we saw something like that. Entertainment - from singers to theater shows - we enjoyed it so much. This ship actually one of not many where you are getting entertained pretty late. usually after the late show ships are "dead" , this one was booming.. loved silent karaoke. Honestly, I teared up a little leaving the ship.. Highly recommend it to 1st time or experienced cruisers.

Ship full of surprises

Celebrity Edge Cruise Review by marina3000

• Sail Date: May 2019
  • Destination: Eastern Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Edge Stateroom with Infinite Veranda

But I am sure that those who paid pretty big bucks, were not disappointed..

marina3000’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Edge price drops

Edge Stateroom with Infinite Veranda
Cabin E2
clean, spacious cabin, lots of storage, very modern. .Infinite balcony is a great innovation
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins