3. Symphony of the Seas
So this won't be long winded however the Symphony of the Seas is breathtaking. They do a great job of keeping it clean. Central Park is amazing as is Boardwalk. We ate in all the specialty restaurants, and the food and service was lovely. The "too many people" objection to such a large ship is an issue when your at sea when it comes to the pools. They simply don't have enough space to fit all the passengers. That is a valid knock on this ship They need to create another pool and do away with something else. FACT. The pools are overcrowded on sea days. The food in the public areas is kind of unchanged and basically decent. The Taco station place is a nice addition and pretty good. Getting on the ship was SUPER EASY. 15 minutes if that ( 11:30 AM) . Getting off the ship at 9:00 AM was a mistake and next time we will learn not to wait so long. The Hiro show was AMAZING. Flight was meh. As a pilot I was hoping more aviation and less Broadway but maybe I was expecting too much. Overall very happy and the holiday brought so much joy to me and my 2 boys..

So pleased but some things you should know

Symphony of the Seas Cruise Review by in2flying

Overall very happy and the holiday brought so much joy to me and my 2 boys..
in2flying’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Symphony of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 8D 12330
The cabin is your standard balcony room. The fridge could keep things a bit colder, but that's about it. If your 6"3 or higher good luck in the shower. But overall, for the amount of time you spend in the room, it's fine. Decent amount of storage space for hanging clothes and it comes with a blow dryer. Wish I was back on the ship!
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins