3. Caribbean Princess
I choose Princess Cruise line to try a different cruise line. The food was great. The crew members were great. Just make sure you lock your stuff up. My husband had his sun glasses stolen from the room. The maid re-hung the dirty towels. I was promised an upgrade and it was not honored. I coordinated and planned for over twenty people and didn’t even received a discount. All the band and music was great. The shows were great also. I enjoyed the excursions in Honduras and Belize. Lots to do in Mexico too. I wasn’t overall impressed . There was a black boy with our group that was profiled. The covers in the cabin were a little yuck We requested vegan and there were no vegan food other than salads and nuts. Lots of good value things to get while shopping. The bathrooms in public areas were clean .

Not that great

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by Fullm1rp

I choose Princess Cruise line to try a different cruise line.

The food was great. The crew members were great.

The maid re-hung the dirty towels.

All the band and music was great.

The shows were great also.

I enjoyed the excursions in Honduras and Belize. Lots to do in Mexico too.

I wasn’t overall impressed .

There was a black boy with our group that was profiled.

The covers in the cabin were a little yuck

We requested vegan and there were no vegan food other than salads and nuts.

Lots of good value things to get while shopping.

The bathrooms in public areas were clean .
Fullm1rp’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Caribbean Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin ID D508
Did not get our beds together as requested.
I had to sleep separately from my husband
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins