• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Hosie72
2-5 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: May 2019
Cabin: Ocean View

this Was the fourth cruise with Carnival. All the others had been outstandingly enjoyable so was really looking forward to this one. Another couple that has traveled with us in the past was also with us on this one. They had never been to Nassau and none of us had spent enough time in Key West. The ship, although rather aged in cruise vessels, was very well maintained. Not much rust was apparent and the ship was clean. The staff was exceptional as was expected. We ate our evening meal in the main dining room and the food was good but not as good as other cruises. The entertainment was very disappointing. The main shows lacked enthusiasm, the only bands were in the atrium and it was always crowded. I have always enjoyed the piano bars but it was always hard to find seating except on the Glory. My wife and I went to the piano bar and I was shocked to see so many empty tables and chairs. That is until the pianist begin playing and singing. He should not be allowed to be anywhere near a microphone.

One more thing, although the staff was very good, they seemed to be understaffed and overworked. My sister in law stated that had this been her first cruise she doesn’t think she would ever take another.

Ocean View

Cabin 6B

Clean, not always fresh towels or particularly wash cloths

Find a Carnival Glory Cruise from $249