3. Norwegian Sun
I've been sailing with Norwegian for many years. My first time on board the Sun. The cabin was excellent, the overall decor of the ship was very well done. However, unlike the alcohol the beer selection was very limited with basically domestic beer. The food in the buffet was not what I've experienced on the Epic. Overall, the selection was limited, tasteless and totally unappetizing. We decided not to dine at the dinning room but bought a dinning package which turned out to be a great choice. Their food and service by the staff was outstanding. Well worth the extra cost during the cruise. On another note, the nightly entertainment was very good from Broadway type shows to Comedy. The staff as usual very accommodating and professional. Our embarkation was a breeze on board within 30 minutes. I will continue to cruise with Norwegian but would rather sail the bigger ships in the future.

Norwegian Sun

Frivera399’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sun price drops

Mid-Ship Inside
Cabin IB 9126
Great cabin a lot of space compared to other ships.
Norway Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins