• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Excursions

Navigator of the Seas Review

Editor Rating
5 Awards

Loud and not child friendly.

Review for Navigator of the Seas to the Bahamas
Macamc14
2-5 Cruises • Age 30s

Sail Date: Jun 2019
Cabin: Interior
Traveled with children

We cruised, not impressed. 17 family members total. Two parents, four (42-36yr old siblings), eleven (1-17r) of those offspring. I’m not and will never be impressed with the noise levels at night in the rooms. Disco night was the first night and we could clearly hear all words to the music played, it played well past 11:30 pm. We asked to please lower the volume multiple times, with no success. At the pools we could not all swim together.That was big time dissipointing. We wanted to take pictures of the whole family after early dinner was told our family was too large. On day three it was super hot and the only place my daughter could cool off was under the pool shower. The only for her to play was under with water was “closed due to maintenance”. I would not suggest this ship to any family or large group that like to sleep at night or swim together. I would like to give the best postive of the the experience and that was the early dinner. It was best part of the whole thing, although the family had to sit at seperate tables. The food was great and waiters entertained the our younger guest with magic tricks.

Interior