3. Scenic Jade
One of my bucket list items and this trip did not disappoint. Even though we had to make 2 different ship changes due to the damaged lock, the crews were all amazing and handled the transitions flawlessly. We didn't lose a single excursion. Ships were immaculately maintained and all crew from the cabin stewards to the captains were top notch. The ships extra amenities at a small fee were exceptional offering everything from hair dressing to workout rooms to massages to laundry. Our cruise director Silvia ensured that everyone was well informed and looked after. This company provides a full service with all meals, drinks, excursions, air fare, transfers and tipping were included in our package price so we never had to spend a cent on board and oh yeah did I mention we had use of a personal butler as well - it just doesn't get any better than this. The food preparation, quality, quantity and presentation were all superb. Both my wife and myself have food allergies and the Maitre D' stopped by our table at almost every meal to ensure we were properly taken care of. A printed copy of every day's menu was delivered to our room with food items redacted on the menu that we were not supposed to eat leaving nothing to chance. Wait staff was amazing offering top rate service with a smile and good humor. Th selection of excursions ensured all people regardless of desires or abilities could be accommodated and they were fabulous with stops from small old towns to large cities (Vienna, Budapest). E-bikes available to anyone who wished to use them - free of course. Everything on board was ultra modern. Th dining room, lounge and even the cabins were well appointed and spacious. We had a balcony suite which I would highly recommend. These trips are not cheap but do not use a budget carrier go with the best use Scenic.

15 day European River Cruise

Scenic Jade Cruise Review by Grelicf52

Grelicf52’s Full Rating Summary
Get Scenic Jade price drops

Large spacious cabin with lots of drawers and cupboard space. large bathroom with huge shower. very modern and comfortable. Room under beds for placing luggage so nothing is in your way. Rooms cleaned and bed made up a least twice per day.