• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

ecrock1115
2-5 Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Jul 2019
Cabin: Ocean View

So, my parents decided that they wanted to see Bermuda again, and wanted to take the rest of us - so we were a group of 10 (7 adults, 2 teens, 1 kid). My husband and I live in Baltimore, so my parents decided we should go out on the Grandeur. This was our third cruise, the first two were one the Carnival Pride (so fair warning, there will be some comparisons).

The best:

The solarium is an amazing place on this ship. A glass enclosed adult-only section with a little food counter and direct access to the spa with the sauna and steam room. It was amazing, and WAY better than the Pride's adult only section. We almost always were able to find lounge chairs, and the pool is a real sized pool!

Ocean View

Cabin 3N

3026 - We had a wonderful room attendant, who let us have robes the first day. We take regular naps (usually 2) each day when cruising, and our bed was always made.

Only downers: The beds themselves were lumpy and hard - and we only got towel animals twice!

6 Helpful Votes