3. AmaVenita (APT)
We chose APT as it was all inclusive. Emma our director was professional and organised. She was attentive when you needed her. My husband after 4 days said “I haven’t put my hand in my pocket yet” The food was superb. Chef table dinners 2x on trip were magnificent. Bread made on board everyday and home made ice cream! The tours were so well thought out. I was travelling with my dad and hubbie and we took the slow walkers tours each day.They were great. There was plenty of time to see things and you didn’t feel like you missed anything. There was a wide age range and many “older” people out did us on the dance floor! The staff were attentive and had a sense of fun but were very respectful. We had a lower cabin and didn’t feel we needed a balcony as we were up on deck most of the time. It was the 1st time they had permanent entertainers on board who also did exercise classes dance lesson and much more.I thought it was a great addition to the experience. We love it so much we are addicted to river cruises now. We would go at this time as it was the 2nd tour of the season so the staff were fresh and the river levels good.

Exceptional trip

AmaVenita (APT) Cruise Review by Footloosefoodies6253

Footloosefoodies6253’s Full Rating Summary
Get AmaVenita (APT) price drops

We had the below deck cabins with a window. It was great as we were out and about most of the time. The rooms were kept clean and fresh. I never felt we were treated differently because we had the “cheaper” cabins.