3. Emerald Princess
Booked this Mediterranean Adriatic cruise to spend time with friends and to see Montenegro and Sicily. Big mistake to book with Princess even as an Elite level Princess customer the accommodations and service were terrible considering the price. The Emerald Princess ship is very outdated and I would never book another cruise on this ship. Our cabin was small, hot and noisy. The staff was friendly but their overall service was poor in terms of making improvements. I have cruised with Princess for years but this was my first cruise with them since 2016. Although I had heard unfavorable feedback from friends and family, I was shocked on how much their service, excursions and equipment had declined. This cruise was overpriced based on the experience and I felt Princess is doing a lot of cost savings at the expense of quality. There are additional charges for everything and there drink and internet charges are outrageous. We stayed in Barcelona for a couple of days in a Princess package Hotel. What a mistake, same issues, poor service and overpriced. Paid them $400/night for a hotel we found out you can book for $150/night. Room was not available until late evening and the luggage storage and check in was a cluster. We were disappointed in the ports of calls and excursions. Gave Princess every chance to acknowledge our survey complaints requesting someone to contact us for feedback versus sending this review. We have been a loyal customer to them over the years reaching Elite status in their program. If we experienced this cannot even imagine what new or mid customers experienced. Sharing this to help others.

Princess Low Quality Cruise Line

SosoJojo’s Full Rating Summary
Get Emerald Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB A307
Noisy, small, hot and no on demand TV.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins