• Find a Cruise

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by AmberNYC

• Sail Date: Jun 2019
  • Destination: the Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: undefined

My husband and I decided to do a Caribbean cruise for our anniversary, and my son’s high school graduation. I was a little weary about sailing on a Princess Cruise because it seems to cater to an older crowd, and we had an 18 yr old, 16, and 11 yr old with us. Half the passengers were senior citizens, and the rest were families. All of my kids made friends on board and had a great time. The food was great, the weather was perfect, the islands were beautiful, the crew went out of there way to cater to everyone. There were plenty of lounge chairs, and rarely any lines. The newlywed game and Voice of the Ocean was great. The medallion system and WiFi was exceptional. Movies on deck were great. My kids can’t wait to do another cruise. I like that the atmosphere is low key, and laid back. A slide or two for the kids would be nice, but I would definitely Cruise Princess again. Princess Cays, St. Maarten (Maho beach) St. Thomas (excursion to Trunk Bay St. John’s USVI) Perfect. Getting on and off the ship was well organized too.

AmberNYC's Full Rating Summary

St. John Tour

We did St. Johns on our own tour...The only disappointment was that we wished we had another hour on Trunk Bay. Absolutely gorgeous.

View All 195 St. John Tour Reviews
Beach

Went to Maho beach to swim and watch the planes. Very cool experience. Also rented jets skis in Philipsburg right near dock. Awesome.

Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades)

Visited beautiful Hollywood beach.

Princess Cays

Great day at the beach. Plenty of lounge chairs. BBQ and drinks provided by Princess. Wonderful.

AmberNYC