3. Carnival Glory
We are repeat customers. Our son turned 21 and wanted to go to New Orleans. My husband doesn't care for New Orleans so a cruise from New Orleans was the perfect option. Carnival never disappoints. The cruise director, Dustin was always positive and got the crowd motivated. The dining room staff Eko, Dominique and Cipta were always on point! Embarkation was amazingly smooth. The ladies directing cruise traffic needs to work on their Customer Service. They were a little too sassy and not in a funny way!! Customer Service should mean "friendly". This is the first impression of your experience. The comedians were great!! June reminded everyone that they were on vacation, love each other and have fun. I think the reminder always goes far!! I wish there were more dancing type shows on the ship. The Roatan excursion to see the kayaking, snorkeling, parrots and monkeys was the best! Monkeys make everything better!! The Tubing and lunch excursion in Belize had an extremely long ride. The long ride for the short "guided" tubing experience was nothing I would recommend. All in all it was a fantastic experience on board!!!

We all had a great time!!

Carnival Glory Cruise Review by JoenHollyColbynFamily

I wish there were more dancing type shows on the ship.

All in all it was a fantastic experience on board!!!
JoenHollyColbynFamily’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Carnival Glory price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8D 8383
Dwi did a great job with the cabin. He joked around with us and almost became part of the family!!
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins