3. Norwegian Jewel
My husband picked this trip for our 25th Wedding Anniversary, so this was suppose to be a trip of a lifetime. Before I tell the negative let me give you the positive. This was a two week trip the first week on land was done thru NCL with premiere travel we had a awesome guide and wonderful motor coach driver. The cruise on the other hand was still good but a let down after the first week. The Norwegian Jewel Staff was very rude but what do you expect when you pay your tips up front. The food was the same thing everyday and very bland. It was like eating in a hospital. I talked to several people that ate at the specialty restaurants and said it was horrible so we never wasted our money. Day 4 they started running out of beer. The ship was just okay nothing spectacular very hard to find things on board. the cabins where very worn. The activities on board for the most part where good. The comedian was awesome. Getting on and off the ship was very easy, but again the employees very rude. We chose a wifi package... don't because you'll never be able to get on, unless you would like to up grade for more money.

Pick a different cruise line

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review by dscheffer

• Sail Date: June 2019
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
dscheffer’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jewel price drops

Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MA 11550
The cabin seemed very worn and kind of dirty. Needs a deep shampoo and a new couch. The ping pong table on the 12 floor is directly above the balcony so you get to listen to people play all day. It gets old by day 3.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins