• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Icy Strait Point
Sunset
Cruising bycrui
Ketchikan pic from ship

At the urging of our son-in-law and daughter and wanting to go to Alaska, we decided to take our first cruise. We went to Alaska first and then took the cruise from Seward down to Vancouver. It was a wonderful trip including the beautiful scenery along the way. My wife and I were surprised with all the very nice restaurants, the variety of food and the wonderful service we had all the week. The food was wonderful everywhere we ate with a great variety of items. At the four ports we took advantage of four excursions which made the trip more memorable. My wife was impressed with the towel animals that were left on our bed. The cabin was very nice and kept clean twice a day. I enjoyed sitting on the balcony and taking photos of the snow capped mountains as we cruised the straits. We were impressed with the Norwegian Jewel and would recommend this trip to everyone.

Mid-Ship Balcony

Cabin BA

The cabin was very nice and clean. Shower was bigger than I expected. We have no complaints. We thoroughly enjoyed the balcony. Since this was our first cruise, we were well pleased.

Port Reviews

Seward

Good experience

Vancouver

Got of ship in a timely manner

2 Helpful Votes