3. Norwegian Star
The cruise was an awesome experience especially as I was traveling with a large group. The staff was awesome, especially at the Topsiders lounge.My only complaint was the shore excursions. Each port had at least 2-5 cruise ships tendering at the same time. This caused chaos as their were thousands of travelers trying to see the same port at the same time with limited transportation options. The 2+ hours waiting for transportation was insane and the limited time at each destination made it very frustrating to enjoy the island. This may be an issue that the cruise industry should address as it wasn't just an NCL problem. The more popular destinations i.e. Santorini and Croatia seemed to have the most difficulty with transportation and not enough time in port. There should not be 6 cruise ships at these destinations, at the same time. It was the highlight of my trip and ultimately the most difficult to enjoy due to the crowds.

Great Trip for Families and Friends

moemen’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Star price drops

Inside
Cabin IF 5533
Our cabin was great for anyone who is only there to sleep. We had an inside room (no window or balcony). We did not mind as we did not spend a lot of time there. We did not feel the boat moving, however, some on our floor did. If you are looking to save money, our advice would be to take an inside room and spend your funds elsewhere, shore excursions, etc.
Deck 5 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins