3. Grandeur of the Seas
Ok so let me say again we had a nice time. The GOS shows her age but that's to be expected. The main reason for writing a review is to add a little ballancd. Out of all the reviews I read before 99% had the GOS walking on water and to be fair to her that's a tough act to follow. The Great: Cruise Director = Great Activities Director = Great Activity Staff = Great Bartending Staff = Great Embarkation = Awesome Disembarkation = Awesome Chops Gill! = Awesome The OK: Room Steward: was just ok. Never been on a boat were at times the room wasn't touched until lunch time. The Food: MDR food to me has always been average but for some reason the food some nights seemed below average. The Bad: Replacing the Movie Screen! I know it was out of commission for at least 4-5 days and for me that's a huge deal. We enjoy watching movies at night. This should have gotten fixed at dry dock. Broken elevators: have two down the entire cruise after being at dry dock was an issue for me and some others. Food \ Beverage Package Selling: or should a say relentlessly asking to buy the package. We always buy the Dinner and Drink package beforehand and are already asked when we first get on the boat but these folks I know asked me at least a 2 dozen times the first two days and I felt that was tacky.. With all that being said if the ports,price and time is right ill cruise on Lady G gain..

I've never been on a bad Cruise and with that said the Grandeur was just ok..

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by kmw20715

kmw20715’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 2N 4532
The Cabin was small but manageable.
Deck 4 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins