3. Caribbean Princess
There were many things we valued. 1) I was incredibly ill one evening and into the next morning. Patricia in the Medical Centre not only got me on my feet, but I was able to go on the shore excursion that we had been looking forward to for months. 2) Ivan - Food and Beverage Supervisor in Planks was remarkable. We even celebrated our 16th anniversary there. He was thoughtful, attentive and funny. 3) When we discovered a false charge on our account, they investigated it and credited it within 24hrs. 4) We didn’t use the internet with the Medallion program. It could be as integrated or as minimally used. It’s up to you. 5) We totally enjoyed Movies Under The Stars. It was so relaxing. 6) The food was incredible both in the included restaurants and ones you paid for. We enjoyed both. We highly recommend Planks and Crown Grill. Both were superb. 7) We sat out on the balcony every night and just admired the stars. It was better than Yoga!! 8) EVERYONE MUST GO TO CORAL WORLD in St. Thomas. The staff and activities are incredible!! The staff is thoughtful, knowledgeable and sincere. Get a kiss from Rosy the sea lion. Be in awe of Fred. Go do Snuba. We can’t wait to go back.

Incredible support on Princess

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by PEJL

There were many things we valued.

5) We totally enjoyed Movies Under The Stars. It was so relaxing.

PEJL’s Full Rating Summary
Get Caribbean Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BD C618
The cabin was always very clean and well stocked.
The balcony was a decent size.
The tv was a very generous size.
The mattress has been upgraded. It gave us a very deep rest.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins