3. Carnival Conquest
The crew was happy and helpful! They must have great bosses! Our waiters Vergel and Junrey were exceptional. We went to Chef’s table and had an amazing time! Rosann took care of our cabin and made each day perfect! I can’t say enough about the Entertainment crew, Lee had us groovin, Adele was super fun! Jackpot Jake was the best! What I can’t believe is how they all remembered our names. I met Dickie one of the singers on deck. He helped with an issue on my phone, introduced himself and remembered me every time I saw him by name! The shows were absolutely amazing especially Dickie. Dancing, singing,comedy and drama he was super! Dissapointing was the Buffet! It was awful and we couldn’t enjoy anything on first day. Type of food awful! Over cooked or inedible. Never went back! Burgers were excellent! Excursions were fantastic in every port. Chef Luis wowed us in Cozumel. We cooked and ate at Blu! Overlooking the sea and pool with Dolphin Swim!

Entertainment plus

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review by Ucantbsue

Ucantbsue’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Conquest price drops

Interior
Cabin 4B 1041
Interior cabin which I don’t prefer but so comfortable.
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins