3. Norwegian Pearl
We chose this cruise for just one reason, the itinerary. The ship in general is very mediocre. The food in the main dining room, and buffet were on par with my company's cafeteria. The only difference was that this buffet had a few more choices. The hamburgers were precooked, tasteless and dry. You could get a better one at Burger King. On other ships we have cruised on we were tired of lobster by about the third day. We were on this ship for 11 days and could not buy a lobster in even the specialty restaurants. The cabin was nice, but we had to pay a substantial upgrade to get a room similar to what was standard on other ships we have sailed on. On a positive note the entertainment was good, and the entire staff was polite at all times. Under normal circumstances I would give this ship a C rating. Due to the mechanical problems that left us stranded in Barcelona, and forced us to miss three of the scheduled ports I will give it and F. I will be very surprised if NCL will make me whole on the 36,000 extra Frequent Flier miles I had to use in order to change my flight departing from Barcelona instead of Rome because the ship could not make it there.

Ill fated Pearl Cruise

sanibelguy’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Pearl price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MB 11106
This is the standard offering on other ships. We paid quite an upcharge to get it.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins