3. MSC Seaside
My family traveled on the Divina 5 years ago and enjoyed it immensely. We cruise a lot and wanted to try a different line so we chose MSC. This time we took 20 guests for our 60th wedding anniversary, 12 of them I paid for myself. We liked the new ship, free drink package, price was good as I booked early. Embarkation was very smooth. disembarkation was a chaos because of waiting on transportation but not the ship's fault. The ship is just beautiful and so many areas to choose from. Entertainment was awesome with aerialists, particularly the Michael Jackson show. Super! Food wasn't the best we have had on ships and varieties were limited and somewhat bland but we aren't ones to complain about things like that. Cheesecake and a nice fish would have been nice each night. The children's areas are fabulous and our two little ones loved it all, particularly Kids Club. We loved everything about the Seaside except the ship did not recognize our 60th anniversary and 20 people in any way.That disappointed me since we were returning guests from 5 years ago. We liked the bars to get your own drinks and not wait on a waiter. No tissues are in the rooms now, had to ask for them. Only 2 washcloths but we had a wonderful room steward. The best part was Melvin, Head Waiter, from Hungary? He was wonderful, funny and danced with me two nights.

Family of 20 traveled together on Seaside for our 60th anniversary

Ages 7 to 9
Get MSC Seaside price drops

Bella Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B1 9146
Our room steward was a delight and so attentive. They need to always leave ice in the bucket, tissues and washcloths. Otherwise, it was great.
Mondello Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins