3. Pride of America
A wonderful cruise with my daughter and Granddaughter. We stayed in Oahu 3 nights before the cruise started so we could enjoy Waikiki Beach. I would highly recommend. The Pride of America is a beautiful ship. Our cabin was small but very nice. There was just the right amount of entertainment on ship. Not overblown with too many unnecessary over-the-top add-ons. The entertainment was fantastic. Lots of great songs and dancing. The comedians were both terrific. The crew were incredibly helpful and kind. Meals were fantastic and the Skyline Restaurant Staff just amazing and friendly. The excursions were wonderful. We took two snorkel excursions and the Circle of Fire helicopter ride. All were so enjoyable. I would suggest letting anyone with arthritis or stability or age issues know it is a bit difficult walking onto the catamaran at an angle to get on board the Catamaran Sail & Snorkel in Kona and also gettiing into and out of the ocean. If you are not very agile, I would recommend the Molokini Crater & Turtle Snorkel in Kahului (Maui). It was much easier to board and to go into the ocean from a low platform. Both were very good though. This was a very enjoyable cruise with my family and I would highly recommend it.

Beautiful cruise to Hawaii