3. Norwegian Escape
My Husband and I have been on many cruises including the Norwegian Escape. June 23rd 2019 we took our son/wife/kids. Maybe it was because of the adorable girls ( ages 3&6) and celebrating my granddaughters 3rd birthday but I have never ever been on a cruise where the staff was so incredibly nice and accommodating. Our room steward Paul actually understood our needs and wants (many just shake their head and smile and do not help) Not Paul he even made a cake out of towels for the birthday girl. IONELA OPRISAN was amazing with the attention he gave us...KIVANC UCAR was beyond nice. I wish I had all the other names...yes one or two were rude (towel guy) but for the most part EVERYONE was so nice. Maybe the other ships should learn a lesson from the Escape (GEM ??) No matter how good the food is ( it was on the Escape) or the shows ( great again) the spa, gym, shopping (disappointed stores on the Escape) etc it could all become a bad experience if the service is not goo (GEM again) already booked on the Bliss....can't wait thank you Escape for making our family trip a great one :)

SAILING WITH THE KIDS

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review by TAYLOR1824

• Sail Date: June 2019
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Mid-ship Mini-Suite with Balcony

already booked on the Bliss....can't wait

thank you Escape for making our family trip a great one :)
TAYLOR1824’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Mid-ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MB 14780
Paul kept everything clean but the cabin felt a little smaller than the Breakaway..also it could use a new rug
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins