3. Balmoral
Sailed from Rosyth, local for Edinburgh Short cruise, just right for a first cruise, staff all charming and nothing was too much trouble. Food was great, ship was very clean, entertainment excellent.. Shore excursions were informative. Sadly weather not great, a bit cold and grey, but the sun appeared at times. Strongly recommend dining in the 'grill' at least once. 6* dining experience. If I went on another cruise I would have an outside cabin, at least one with a porthole. The interior cabins can be a little disorientating (telling night from day). The ship was very clean, the gangway staff were very helpful when the ship could not get into the port. They helped with my wheelchair and were always smiling. The library was a bonus, as I forgot a book and the chocolate and coffee shop was delicious.The shop staff were very helpful. We met some lovely people and being a small world, we met a couple who knew my daughter's in laws and were from the same village! Amazing.

Wonderful, well worth every penny!

Balmoral Cruise Review by henderj26

Sailed from Rosyth, local for Edinburgh

henderj26’s Full Rating Summary
Get Balmoral price drops

Inside
Cabin I 9048
I would not choose an interior cabin again, it could be disorientating (No chance to tell night from day)
  Balmoral Deck Plans