3. Norwegian Getaway
I loved everything in this ship! We booked a balcony and we definitely got the wow factor in! Nothing was bad. I wish they could price their offers without having to add any extra packages. I do not drink but since I had to choose 2 packaged I choose the dinning and drinking but could be great if you do not have to choose any of those and get just a based price that covers the room and buffet with all taxes. The entertainment was great! The had several bars and clubs close to each other. The food was great everywhere! One of the things that I like the most was the shower... omg that was an amazing shower! The bathroom size was awesome! I would definitely get on this ship again. I wish they could sail from Fort Lauderdale also, not just Miami. Loved this ship 100 % !

Great experience! Great Ship!

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review by Nanecita

• Sail Date: September 2016
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Family Balcony Stateroom
Nanecita’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Getaway price drops

Family Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B2 13122
Everything was great in this cabin! The shower was amazing!
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins