3. Carnival Magic
I have cruised with Carnival 3 times in the past 19 years. On June_2018 we took the Magic leaving Fort Lauderdale. The food quality at the buffet was very disappointing, menus were repeated over and over. We tried the assigned restaurant once and it was hell, server was messing out order all the time, the food took over 1 hour to be served and even like that, ti came out wrong again. There was also poor entertainment, theater's stage was supper small. Main pool was very often without music. Room's carpet was not clean, bathroom sick clogged, refrigerator making loud noise non-stop. The room's attendant was OK but my 2 requests were never fixed. We were supposed to have a KING bed but all they had were 2 super small personal bed put together. Why offering KING when they know that is not an option?! We had a balcony room, the roof in the balcony was extremely rusted, the door to the balcony had the door lock broken, night lamp also falling apart. Mid ship, deck 11 had very comfy seats with cushions but sadly they were assigned for smokers only... seriously? Smoking section should be assigned to the back side of the ship so the smoke doesn't get anywhere else, it was disgusting passing thru so many areas and having to smell that. The casino's cigar smell was so strong that you could smell it outside of it, they need some serious extractors in there. I got charged me for a protection plan I didn't sign-up for and refused to refund my money, they took the prepaid gratuities' money toward the protection and charged me gratuities again and refuse to adjust my folio. They failed to provide proof of the protection plan policy claiming I added it. I called several times and all they say is SORRY, asked to speak with CEO and they refused too. THEY ARE STEALING MONEY FROM ME AND REFUSE TO COOPERATE ... NEVER AGAIN WILL CRUISE WITH CARNIVAL!

Will never sail with Carnival again. Overall Decreased Quality.

Carnival Magic Cruise Review by Nanecita

Nanecita’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Ages 16+
Get Carnival Magic price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8E 9364
When booking I had the choice to have a KING size bed which I specified YES for KING size bed. What we got instead was 2 tiny personal bed put together, super uncomfortable. Room's carpet was not clean, we found garbage from prior guests. Bathroom sick clogged, Soap and Shampoo provided at the shower was so water down that no mater how much you use there was zero foam anywhere. Refrigerator was making loud rattling noise non-stop, I told the room's attendant to change it but was never done. Hair dryer was awful, not hot air at all. We noticed one of the attendants was not replacing the dirty towels, was not even cleaning the bathroom. Funny they have a toilet brush next to the toilet haha ... are they expecting me to clean it?
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins