Talked in short. We have group of 20 people including 4 elderly
1) Minimize trip period from 3 nights to 2 nights with short notification
2) Bad arrangement on room distribution (we have total 7 rooms original in 2 different floors even we requested to be on same floor)....due to trip period was being changed. They relocated all 7 rooms into 4 different floors & the worst things was 2 rooms on each floor - either in the front of cruise ship or in the back of cruise ship
3) Need to line up for almost 2 hours to get on-board & told to get wheelchair after onboard (actually wheelchair can be collected when check-in) - we requested wheelchair from the beginning.
4) Room #11292 - whole night with engine running sound loudly and was told this couldn't be fixed....shouldn't inform to guest in advance ?????
5) Cruise set a party on 16/F until mid-light at 1:30am....from 13/F to 15/F we could hear clearly...such a bad time setting for party ??
6) Buffet breakfast/Lunch/Dinner - always crowded & have to go early to get table...otherwise you have to wait long time......because everybody is having their meal at the same time...
Never, ever go to Dream Cruise !!! High recommend NOT GOING ...