3. Norwegian Jewel
This was a bucket list trip for my parents. My sister, husband and I went along to make it a family cruise. It did not disappoint! The shore excursions were fun and there was something for everyone and every fitness level. Our family needed some wheelchair services, at times, the crew was so accommodating and eager to make sure that the need was met. Our cabin steward never failed to know our names, always greeted us and made sure we knew exactly what we needed to do at debarkation. This was especially comforting since this was our first cruise and we were not quite sure what to do. The food was good and the options for Freestyle were great. The entertainment was great! We especially enjoyed the Le Cirque Bijou. The show went on without a hitch even though we were in some choppy water. Lastly, the commitment of the captain and crew to make sure that their guests had a great experience at the Glaciers and going to the extra step of bringing on a Ranger from the Glacier National Park was amazing!

Alaskan Bucket List Trip

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review by SANDKRICH

• Sail Date: June 2019
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Inside

The food was good and the options for Freestyle were great.

SANDKRICH’s Full Rating Summary