3. Pride of America
I joined Norweigan cruise 7 night Hawaii Islands. I joined single and I paid good amount of money. But I don't think it worths the money I paid. The good things first Hawaii is great. Bad things, everything except food is payable. I have to pay 9.98 if I want to watch a movie in the tv in my room. I don't even listen the music. There isn't much thing to do in the ship. The entertainment is very poor. Before I joined two cruises with Princess and they were much more better than Norweigan. The food was better, the entertainment were far more better. Also Princess gives you beach tote, so if you foreget to bring your beach tote you can use it. But Norweigan didn't give anything. I could watch tv free in Princess but I have to pay in Norweigan. Princess cruises had big screen top of the cruise, so you could watch film or any sports activity there, Norweigan doesn't have screen on the top of the ship. The food area in Princess were bigger than Norweigan. Here is a little bit narrow, because of that there is a chaos in breakfast lunch and dinner time in self service area. The one other small thing, in Princess the staff left chocolate on your bed after clean the room. There isn't anything like in Norweigan cruise

It isn't worth the amount of my payment

Pride of America Cruise Review by Persoy34

• Sail Date: June 2019
  • Destination: Hawaii
  • Cabin Type: Inside

The good things first Hawaii is great.

There isn't much thing to do in the ship. The entertainment is very poor.

I could watch tv free in Princess but I have to pay in Norweigan.

Persoy34’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian (NCL) Pride of America price drops

Inside
Cabin IC 4059
Cabin is okay for one person, but it is small for couple
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins