3. Carnival Glory
We chose this cruise because Port of NO is a great very fast port to use. It was worth the 8 hour drive to NO instead of fighting all the traffic that would’ve been in FL. Getting on and off were as easy as walking out to my mailbox. We were the only cruise at the port which is probably why. $22 a day to park was really freaking pushing it but again my car from the boat was like walking to my mailbox. My wife and I were bored most of the time. Things on sea days pretty much all cost extra money. $40 dollars for a couple bingo cards come on! She had been on NCL and said she was never bored. Okay here we go excuse the bullet points 1. Boat seemed larger than expected and decent amount of space for everyone considering most boats are now 3900 people. Glory has 2900 2. If you couldn’t find space in one of the 2 pools there are literally 6 hot tubs throughout the ships. 60 percent of time you could get in there comfortably. By the look of other videos I’ve seen of other ships the Glory does seem to have more room with the layout. 3. I was disappointed in the souvenir shop clothes etc part. I thought with 2900 people it would be bigger. The jewelry store is 2x it’s size which is a money maker. 4. Cruise director Dustin definitely worked extremely hard. I would just suggest him to slow down while talking especially directing a cruise in the southern part of the USA. Sometimes hard to listen to because of it. 5. 50 percent of the staff on the boat seemed to dislike their job. I understand they literally get slaved but it’s kind of rubs off. 6. Dining room. We had anytime dining. I would suggest going between 7-8. Dining times are 6 & 8 for scheduled. At least at that time the rush is slowing down before picking up. For the amount of people they serve I would give the service above average. We only had one bad experience out of the 7 nights and I asked to sit on other side which worked out great every night. The last 3 nights on the cruise the dining room food choices became limited to an upscale standard. 7. Cabin. Definitely felt 2003. Pink colors with tan-yellow. Beds I would give 2 stars especially since it came out to being $315 a night for 7 days. Our steward sadly 2 days in a row took our beach towels and forgot to return them; which is a big no no considering their $30 a piece if considered stolen. I hunted him down to get them those 2 days. 8. Deck 8 was our room. The rocking was never really bad I would say 2out5 we were in the front as well interior. 9. Comedy club was I would say above average. We had 4 comedians and 3 were always average. 10. Food on lido deck was average. Sometimes cold if you ate after 2 when coming back to boat on port days. It felt sort of disorganized with all the meats in to different areas of ships. 11. Pizza pirate was average. The pizza is thin as 2 dollar bills. The logistics of it idk but there was usually a line with a wait during the day. 12. Burger joint. Not something I want when laying out in sun. To hot to have a big greasy burger. Went and pooped about a hour after having one.

Hear me out

Carnival Glory Cruise Review by Jmast706

Okay here we go excuse the bullet points

Jmast706’s Full Rating Summary