• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

jambsi
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Sail Date: Jun 2019
Cabin:

I was given this cruise as a gift, so I didn't choose it. We have a avoided cruises in favour of single venue trips. We are young, fit seniors. This was my wife & I's 1st cruise so I can't fairly compare it to other cruises but our "1st cruise" thoughts may be useful to others. We went with another couple.

We took advantage of the opportunity to fly into Vancouver 2 days before the cruise so we would have 1 full day to explore as well as arrival & departure partial days. We took a full day tour of Vancouver and we're glad we did. Vancouver is worth exploring.

Embarkation was a breeze. Our hotel was just a block from the cruise terminal so we transferred our own luggage on foot. The cabin and balcony were roomier than I thought it would they would be although the shower was smaller than I thought possible. I'm sure many of the guests on the ship would not fit in the shower at all. The cabin was well appointed and equipped, the bed comfortable and the closet generous. The cabin steward service was exceptional - I don't recall ever returning to the cabin without it having been serviced.

Cabin Don't recall.

Port Reviews

Icy Strait

5 fishers to guide, 2 of 5 inexperienced needing help.

Glacier Bay