3. Grand Celebration
I chose this cruise about 3 months ago to take my family on a first cruise vacation. I also took my 2 year old which was a huge mistake because there was nothing for him to enjoy also my 12 year old sister wasn’t able to enjoy anything the pool was always full of people smoking around it, the so called game room only had 6 games in total which 3 were broken the machine stoled my money and I told one of the employees he did absolutely nothing just walked away. There were people smoking pot on the ship in the cabins and the outside area I reported it and again nothing was done. My family and I got no sleep at all with all the loud people running and yelling down the hall ways. Food was served cold and it wasn’t good at all I can say we survived by munching on a few things the food was not great at all and I was not offered no type of milk Or food for my son after telling them that he was lactose and tolerance. I gave him apple juice all weekend to keep him hydrated at least. The food they say is included is trash and they charge for absolutely everything plus an 18% fee for every little thing. Absolutely nothing is included please don’t let these people scam you they will charge your card for things that you never ordered or they will say it’s free but still ask for the card to charge it. The room refrigerators were not working I told an employee about it and he said the other one he has wasn’t much better so changing wasn’t going to make a difference. Also the water they give customers to drink is not filtered it’s sink water with ice. I am very disappointed everything that was promised during booking was not even half the service I expected. When I went to the kids club area they tell me that my son can’t stay because he’s under 3 and has to be potty trained this was never clarified to me when I booked this vacation they told me over the phone there was going to be child care service for my son on the ship if I was interested they will sell you the world to get your money. I will not recommend anyone to go with this cruise line at ALL !

HUGE MISTAKE Worst first experience it’s a scam

Grand Celebration Cruise Review by RaquelRuiz1995

• Sail Date: June 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
BPSocialTeam, Social Media Team @Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line has responded
The vision of our Guest is the key to complete guest-satisfaction, therefore we are very grateful for the time you spent writing this review. Thank you for your insights regarding our buffets, although we lament reading that we weren't able to meet your culinary wishes on this occasion, please rest assured that your comments will be shared with our Chefs to enhance our future guests' dining experiences. We are sorry to hear that apparently you were not properly informed about the minimum age for children to be able to enjoy the kids club activities and would like to take the opportunity to point out that a full description of our services is available on our website. All transactions on board are only finalized with an signed receipt, from authorized guests, to avoid any unauthorized charges. Thank you again for your visit and constructive critics, our primary goal being to assure our guests feel comfortable and fully enjoy their visits, we are eager to regain your confidence during another occasion if you gave us that chance.
RaquelRuiz1995’s Full Rating Summary