3. Pride of America
This is our third cruise in three consecutive years with NCL The first two cruises was awesome with not one thing to complain about. A Baltic cruise and second the Alaskan Cruise My dissatisfaction with this cruise started with the room was not very clean. A room that is supposed to be cleaned twice a day is disappointing. There was dust several places. The bathroom floor has dirt on the side molding. The food is awful. My first day I sat in the restaurant for over 1/2 an hour waiting for my main course. I finally got up and left. At breakfast I got my food and nowhere to sit, I counted 10 tables that folks finished eating and the dishes were still waiting to be picked up. A supervisor finally came over and looked at the schedule from his pocket. He went over to the girl at the fruit table and asked key to clear the tables. This took several minutes as she worked very slow. My breakfast was so cold I only eat half of it. I spent over $8K for this trip and is very disappointed with the services. I hope NCL look into this, several people I spoke with commented on the same things. They all said the same thing about the service. I went on a tour this morning, came back for lunch and my room was never cleaned. On the afternoon tour all the folks said there room was not cleaned either. I have several specialty dining. I hope the service is much better. I looked forward so much to have s wonderful time with my wife and so far it’s very disappointing.

Unhappy with everything

Pride of America Cruise Review by Smajeed

• Sail Date: June 2019
  • Destination: Hawaii
  • Cabin Type: Balcony
This is our third cruise in three consecutive years with NCL

I have several specialty dining. I hope the service is much better.

Smajeed’s Full Rating Summary