3. Queen Victoria
We set off on this cruise in a state of trepidation.....would we manage the formal evenings with two under 30s?, would the food be mediocre? would the service be lacking? Well we were blown away! I wondered if I should write this review as this ship was so amazing that I didnt really want to share! Anyway here we go.... Food in Britannia restaurant was better than Celebrity, ...halibut, turbot, lobster in a week. Lovely Japanese options including an excellent miso soup, Italian pasta we couldn't fault, tea and coffee and home made marshmallows and chocolate creams to finish. Breakfast in Britannia was excellent, go there if you can. Afternoon tea......what can I say...lovely. Lido restaurant was a full step ahead of other cruise lines, you really didn't think you were in "motorway services". Tea and coffee for breakfast served to your table, no battling with teapots etc etc Room steward, excellent nothing too much trouble. Take on a bottle or two, top up at a port call......you need to do this as alcohol is extortionate! So service better than someone like Celebrity. Formal nights were a breeze, do as you will. Just join in, fellow passengers are lovely! Never worry you will find somewhere to sit on this ship wherever you are, seats and beautiful sitting areas a plenty. Don't forget the library, amazing! Any downsides? She can be a little noisy but not enough to spoil your holiday. Please don't tell anyone about this beautiful ship...keep it a secret please?

Shhhhhh, don't tell everyone how brill this ship is now!

Queen Victoria Cruise Review by Parryroberts

Breakfast in Britannia was excellent, go there if you can.

Afternoon tea......what can I say...lovely.

Room steward, excellent nothing too much trouble.

So service better than someone like Celebrity.

Don't forget the library, amazing!

Any downsides? She can be a little noisy but not enough to spoil your holiday.

Please don't tell anyone about this beautiful ship...keep it a secret please?
Parryroberts’s Full Rating Summary