3. Island Princess
This is our second trip to Alaska. This time we did the Connoiseur (?) land & sea. We liked the ship overall, but did find the shower very small, which sounds like a common issue for this ship. But it was manageable. We had an inside cabin with a window, and it was big enough for the time spent in it. The bed was very comfy, and our steward was friendly and very efficient. We ate mainly in the main dining room. The food was very good, and the portions allowed for all the courses - room for appetizer, entree, and of course dessert! I had halibut one night and it was the best fish I've ever tasted. One night I ordered lobster off the Bayou Cafe menu and I thought it was dry and tough, although my friends had no complaints about theirs. The entertainment was good, but nothing exceptional. We were more entertained by just sitting on deck watching the world go by, although we did enjoy the comedian/magician, and the show we saw by the company was very good. We also enjoyed the naturalist, Mark.

Second time around

abber02’s Full Rating Summary
Get Island Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IE P515
Small but fine for us. Small shower. Very comfy bed! Andry was a great steward!
Baja Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins