3. Carnival Ecstasy
This was a quick get away for my husband and I. Thank you jelly, Cam, the cruise director, Blessings, Superda, from Thailand, Danny, Roel, and especially Hery our cabin steward, also Lelia. You guys were great and made our cruise even better. It was a delight to feel so welcome and you went out of your way to ensure that we had fun. There were so many of you and I hope I haven’t forgotten any of you. Thanks Allison for your guidance during shopping. We got held up in DI in The Bahamas and didn’t get all the perks but that’s ok. We will definitely see you again but not on deck 7. Room E66 was not a great choice for us because of all the noise. It’s a party ship Blessings to you all. What an awesome Captain: can park a ship on a dime. Great job!! Never been on a ship where the captain actually got engaged with us and kept us abreast of everything. We am platinum members and this was by far the best cruise ever. Freeport absolutely sucks. Should be dropped from all ports of call. All I saw was containers and junk. Not attractive.

Awesome

Sattzpatch1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Ecstasy price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6E E66
The cabin was nice and comfortable. The problem was that it was near the atrium where most of the entertainment was held which made it hard to sleep or watch tv. If we were younger, it would have been perfect, however; being older this 60 plus, it wasn’t a good fit. That was our fault for not doing the research.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins