• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

tegreely
10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Jun 2019
Cabin: Celebrity Suite

We chose this cruise because of the itinerary and it did not disappoint. Quite the selection of interesting ports and activities. I've been fortunate enough to have been on over 10 cruises and the cafe on this ship is the best by far......both in terms of variety and quality. We found the entertainment in the other hand to be somewhat limited. The staff was AMAZINGLY friendly and helpful throughout the duration of the cruise. We ate in Murano (very nice) and Tuscan Grille...nice enough. We had access to Luminae which, while the food was of high quality the choices were more limited than I recall on other ships and I think they were short on staff, service was consistently slower than in other restaurants. We had 1 meal in BLU, which was much busier then we ever saw Luminae. The BIG disappointment (really the only disappointment) was Qsine. The format has been changed...now Le Petite Chef. Previously it was a truly unique "foodie" experience . Now its a bit gimmicky and ....juvenile. The service remains excellent and the food good but if you liked the "old Qsine" you will be very disappointed.

All in all it was a great ship and cruise. I'd like to cruise on this ship on a warm weather destination to be able to take full advantage of all the unique outside venues. And I'd even do this exact itinerary again......which I've never said before.

Celebrity Suite

Great layout. Super size. Was worth the extra $$

Port Reviews

Belfast

1.5 hours not enough time

Liverpool

Not enough time in town after visiting the castle

Cobh (Cork)